CRISTINA V. AMAT
I was Emi's mentor during the UX/UI course at Flatiron School, but in reality, it was both ways: I could ask Emi a question about any design matter, and he always gave me the answer! He's familiar with coding and has wide expertise in 3D software, not to mention his amazing eye for the visual design. In Emi's work, you can clearly see his meticulousness and perfection in every detail, and the most impressive thing was the professionalism with which he delivered his projects, which strongly exceeds the expectations for a UI student. If you want an intelligent and skilled designer with a critical eye, I definitely recommend Emi!
Emi's skills as a UI designer was the best I've seen during my time not only in the group but during my 6 months at flatiron, I learnt a great deal off him, really diverse with multiple tools, and his focuses on the user was a great thing to see, I hope to work with him in the future. any company would be lucky to have him
Emi is one of the most skilled people I know when it comes to 3D work and animation. I had the opportunity of working alongside Emi for a client project and his creative vision and process was impressive to see. Always trying to innovate with his work, Emi isn't afraid of pushing the boundaries and trying something new. I can't wait to see where this will take him in the future!
Emi was a great asset to the team and an absolute pleasure to work with. He is a very capable 3D and UX/UI designer who's designs speak for themselves. I would recommend Emi for any UX/UI role and hope to wrk with him again soon.
I am a very passionate designer that started his career as a 3D Modeller for video games and AR applications.Creating these immersive experiences exposed me to user interfaces and made me understand how important itwas to communicate information clearly to users from a human-centered design perspective. My goal is to designthe most advanced yet acceptable interfaces that users can enjoy using every day.
Adobe After Effects
ALCHEMY MACHINES, UI DESIGNER
AUG 2020 - NOV 2020
* Redesign the interface of the web application
* Creating Marketing assets
VOLVO V60, HMI/UI/UX DESIGNER
APR 2020 - MAY 2020
* Improve the dials design for better use of the digital screen
* Gave more functionality to the car dashboard screen
* Improve the look of the interface
SUBLY, UI/UX DESIGN
JAN 2020 - FEB 2020
* Redesign the Interface of the marketing website.* Created mood-boards and styleguides
* Created a full design system
* Found out users needs and frustrations by conducting user interviews and user testing
GORILLA GRAPHS, UI DESIGNER
DEC 2019 - JAN 2019
* Conducted competitive analysis and user interviews
* Created the look and experience of the platform
* Created a High-fidelity prototype
PSEUDO CLASSIC (Architecture Studio), 3D GENERALIST
FEB 2017 - JAN 2018
* Enhanced their project presentations with more life like characters and realistic environment details.
* Improved the lighting of the scene for a more realistic look
* Converted Architectural Scenes for video games engine and made real-time rendering possible
UX/UI Design Bootcamp 2019 - 2020
„ALEXANDRU IOAN CUZA” UNIVERSITYOF IASI
Computer Science 2017 - 2018
„VASILE SAV” TECHNOLOGICAL HIGH SCHOOL
Mathematics - Informatics 2013 - 2017